We understand that boarding your pet can cause anxiety for both the pet owner as well as the pet. We are a smaller facility with 21 boarding rooms. Unlike a traditional kennel, your dog will be able to enjoy daytime playtime with friends and a lot of personal attention during their stay. Since not all boarding dogs enjoy large group play as in a daycare setting, there is a separate fenced in play area that they can play in if they do better in a smaller dog environment. If they are better off playing alone and require only one on one attention, we can take them to the play yard individually for some fetch or one on one time.
Here at Paws ‘N’ Play, both owners and caretakers live on the property and promise to treat your dog(s) as if they were their own.
- $35 per night which includes some daycare and/or playtime and Facebook photos if drop off and pick up must be around the same time. There is an additional fee of $15-$28 if drop off is in the AM and pick up is later in the day. If drop off is in the evening and pick up is in the early AM, the fee is only $17.50 for the night (1/2 the full boarding rate. (TBD at the time of scheduling)
- $220 a week including some daycare and/or playtime and Facebook pictures. Each additional night after the first week is $35 per night if drop off and pick up are around the same time. There is an additional fee of $15-$28 if drop off is in the AM and pick up is later in the day. If drop off is in the evening and pick up is in the early AM, the fee is only $17.50 for the night (1/2 the full boarding rate. (TBD at the time of scheduling)
- Additional dogs are $25 per night which includes some daycare and/or playtime and Facebook photos. Drop off and pick up must be around the same time for no additional fee. There is an additional fee of $15 if drop off is in the AM and pick up is later in the day. If drop off is in the evening and pick up is in the early AM, the fee for the 2nd dog remains the same at $25 (TBD at the time of scheduling)
We ask that you comply with the following
- AGE: All dogs must be 16 weeks of age or older
- SEX: All dogs must be in good health and owners must certify that their dogs have not been ill with any communicable illnesses within the last 30 days. If a dog has had a communicable illness within the last 30 days, a veterinarian’s certification of health must be provided upon admittance or re-admittance. All dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. A negative result on a recent fecal test is required.
- HEALTH: All dogs must be spayed or neutered over 6 months (or to first heat) in order to attend daycare or play with other boarding dogs. We will not take dogs that are in heat at the time of boarding. Sometimes un-neutered males and un-spayed females get playtime with other dogs – this all depends on the un-altered dogs’ behavior.
- BEHAVIOR: All dogs must be non-aggressive towards other dogs and staff. Safety and good health are our main concerns. Private training is available to help with aggression if needed (please ask).
- APPLICATION: All dogs must have a complete, up to date application on file at all times. All vaccines must be up to date and on file as well – Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella (Canine Cough) and a Negative Fecal for worms and Giardia.
Drop OFF / Pick UP: Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM – 6:00PM, Friday, Saturday, Sunday drop off and pick-ups are by appointment only.
DEPOSITS: We do not require deposits at this time, but this may be subject to change at any time.
RESERVATIONS: It is required that reservations be made prior to dropping your dog off. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice will be charged the full boarding rate previously discussed.
COLLARS: All dogs must wear a quick-release collar with a name tag. If you do not have one, a collar will be provided upon arrival.
What to bring for your dog’s stay
- Bed, blankets (if they don’t chew them), food, treats, bowls, toys – basically anything that will remind your dog of home