Why Doggy Daycare
- A day filled with mind stimulating activities that will enrich your dog’s spirit, increase your dog’s social skills and off – leash play to exercise your dog’s body.
- Dogs are supervised 100% of the time
- Lots of toys to chew on
- Play pools in the summer
- Basic manners are incorporated into everyday play
- Fresh water available all day
- Most importantly: A Happy Dog is a Healthy Dog
One Day a Week, Minimum Commitment
Paws’ N’ Play strives to provide the best environment for which your
dog can safely play. A dog’s safe and playful environment is a result
of getting to know each of the other dogs through repeated visits.
At Paws ‘N’ Play, we require that parents commit to bringing their dog to daycare at least one day a week on the same day for the first 8 weeks. As a result, this will reduce your dog’s stress of having to meet new and unfamiliar dogs at each visit.
We do not offer drop-in services for dogs that are not current clients. As mentioned above, our focus is to provide your dog with a consistent and safe environment by having dogs play with their familiar friends. New dogs can take up to a full day to be fully integrated with the dog pack so long – term and consistent commitment is best.
View Larger Map
DAYCARE LOCATION / DROP OFF AND PICK UP TIMES
Paws ‘N’ Play is located at 562 Reed Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 and consists of
1800 square feet of indoor play space and 1800 square feet of outdoor romping room.
The indoor play area is furnished with Rubber Re-Grind matting, which provides odorless
cushioning for your dog during play as well as central air for those hot summer days and
heat for those cold winters. The 6 foot fenced in outdoor play area is equipped with double
washed pea gravel, which allows for easy clean up and ensures an unsoiled play area for your dog.
Your dog can be dropped off at the daycare center between 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM and picked up between 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM.
How to Enroll in Daycare
The purpose of Paws ‘N’ Play is to provide a safe, fun and
stimulating social environment for your dog during weekday hours.
Since safety is our number one priority for our dogs and guest,
we ask that you comply with the following:
- AGE: All dogs must be 16 weeks of age or older.
- SEX: All dogs must be in good health and owners must certify that their dogs have not been ill with any communicable illnesses within the last 30 days. If a dog has had a communicable illness within the last 30 days, a veterinarian’s certification of health must be provided upon admittance or re-admittance. All dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. A negative result on a recent fecal test is required.
- HEALTH: All dogs must be spayed or neutered over 6 months (or to first heat).
- BEHAVIOR: All dogs must be non-aggressive towards other dogs and staff. Safety and good health are our main concerns. Private training is available to help with aggression if needed (please ask).
- APPLICATION: All dogs must have a complete, up to date application on file at all times. All vaccines must be up to date and on file as well – Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella (Canine Cough) and a Negative Fecal.
- FEES: 1 Dog family single visit: $26
- Purchase 9 visits for 1 dog, receive complementary visit $234
- Purchase 18 visits for 1 dog, receive 2 complementary visits $468
- 2 Dog family single visit: $43 ($26 1st dog / $17 2nd dog)
- Purchase 9 visits for 2 dogs, receive 1 complementary day for both dogs: $387
- Purchase 18 visits for 2 dogs, receive 2 complementary days for both dogs: $774
- DAYS & HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM. There is a 7 minute grace period window for late pick-ups. Anything after that, the client will be charged an additional $9 and will be moved to boarding after 6:45 for a next morning pick up. Clients may call the business number to see if additional accommodations can be set up.
- RESERVATIONS: It is required that your dog come at least once a week and is suggested that the dog come on the same day each week. This way your dog becomes familiar with its dog pals. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice will be charged the full daycare rate.
- COLLARS: All dogs must wear a quick-release collar with a name tag. If you do not have one, a collar will be provided upon arrival.